• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ariel's Undersea Adventure Set! ONLY 2 PINS AWAY FROM GETTING OUR GRAILS!

Ariel's Undersea Adventure Set! ONLY 2 PINS AWAY FROM GETTING OUR GRAILS!

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I know I have been doing a lot of co ops lately.... Haha, oh well. SO. I really want just one pin from this set and the cheapest one on ebay is $185... that brings it down to $18.50 per pin. But, as starry solo pointed out, the chasers are much more valuable. So, i think ill make the chasers $30 and the rest $12 each. Sorry for the changes:/I think this is a great deal, as they vary from 20-30 on ebay.
The only One i want is the Ariel and Eric completer pin. If anyone else wants any, PLEASE let me know!
I really want to do this!<3
Zoe
Ps- Nuwintrader, i sorta bailed on that last co op. The prices were too high and no one wanted any of the other pins :/
Ariel Eric wedding: zoelovespins
ariel and Eric boat: blueangle23
Ariel dancing: dolphin324
Scuttle:Tiny tink
Turtle:
Flounder:mickeymousje
Ariel in part of your world scene:mickeymousje
King triton:Sold
Sebastian:blueangle23
Ursula:My wonderful dad:)

Last edited:
Good luck. FYI - since the completer pins can only be bought in this set (the other 7 pins could be purchased separately), you might want to value your completers at a higher price ($25-40) and put the other pins at a lower price and are LE 1000 (especially since the others retailed at $9-12). That's how Tinker was able to sell most of her framed set she bought at WDW.

and I'm sending you a PM Zoe on this TLM pin I saw on ebay that you might like.

Hi Zoe, :wavey:

Hope this comes together; count me in for the Scuttle Pin!

Back