• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Artist/Art Related Pins

Artist/Art Related Pins

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey everyone,

My 32nd birthday is on the 17th and I have a small bug in my bonnet since I found this very old cork board of mine since moving back to my parents house.

I'm wanting to fill it and start collecting all artist related pins if possible. This includes pins that are about famous artists and remakes of old art.

The only pins that I wouldn't really be interested in are Hidden Mickeys.

This is all I have so far.

artist-pins.jpg

Please have a look at my trading pins and let me know what you have available. I'm not sure all the pins that are out there so you might have something I've never even seen. :)

Pinpics: Rvaya

Thanks for stopping in.

Back