• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Artist Proof Framed Tinkerbell Sketch Pin Set

Artist Proof Framed Tinkerbell Sketch Pin Set

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tinkerbell & Donald Duck Model Sheets (Sketch) Framed AP/Artist Proof Pin Sets

Just trying to part with some things in order to afford WDW tickets and so Kevin doesn't have to pay the full price on my grail doll. :)

I am asking $225 o.b.o. each, plus actual shipping

UPDATED PRICE NOW: $210 each o.b.o.
NOW... $195 o.b.o. Make an offer, she might just be on your wall soon! ;)

please PM me with offers if you are interested :) Hopefully someone will want to give them a new home, and I will be that much closer to my goals! :x:

Thank you!

Last edited:
:lol: Yeah, and you know if I wasn't broke and in need of the money to get the WDW trip planned, I would just hold onto it for you my friend! :sigh: Thank you so much! :)

I am lowering the price to $210 each, o.b.o. Just want to get our trip planned! :x:

Thank you SO much!!! :) I love it, I just don't have enough room on my walls for all my pins! :facepalm: LOL!

Am willing to negotiate on the price! :bigthumb:

I am assuming my asking price must be off...so please tell me what a good asking price would be on this set? Hoping I didn't overpay!!! :sigh: Just need to sell to get WDW tickets first, and second start putting money aside for my grail doll! :) Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Which Tinkerbell Set is it? Do you have a picture or a link to PinPics?

Emily is correct :) she posted the link to the set I have...very similar to the one on your Sig, but not exactly the same! :)

It's this set! http://pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=11766&keyw=tinker bell framed (not the one listed in your sig, but similar in design!)

And nate, I think that you have a fine asking price, considering that it is an artist proof from 1998! If anything, maybe do a bit of research on the bay.

Hey there lovely lady!!! :D Thank you so much for posting the link for me, and also for giving me some input!!! :bigthumb: I did do some research on eBay, however I could not find any AP sets, only the sardar edition ones...those were selling (not just listed ones, but sold) ranging from $100-175, that is why I thought that $195 o.b.o. was not a bad price! :dunno:

I just hope I can end up raising the money to go to WDW while we are in Orlando...the tickets to WDW is all I have to pay for, for the trip!!! :x:

Thank you for the link. For some reason I couldn't see the pictures before. It's a very beautiful set, but I already have it. It's worth every penny! Good luck selling!!!

May has been a VERY busy month; just got back from TN, and today is Kevin's birthday. :)

I have quite a few things I need to catch up on and post here on the forums! :)

I will be making a new post for these soon, however, wanted to update here quick...

Both are available again (Donald's buyer lost his job) and I am now asking $175 obo just to try and make some funds for WDW as I need to buy the tickets asap! :x:

Back