• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Asianflava is on the Disney Pin Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asianflava is on the Disney Pin Forum!

asianflava

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all new guy here. The wife and I have been buying pins over the years, but finally found them and put them all in one place. We're not really traders, more like collectors. We'll get a few whenever we go to a park, considering the number of times we go to a park, it adds up. Here is a pic of most of them, the latest holiday pins, and the Star Wars pins, pins aren't in there as I'm trying to figure out how I can display them. The cast member castle pins are in a different display.
IMG_4600.jpg

Since I had the camera out, I took a pic of the others. Can't find the pins from Star Wars weekend though. They'll show up eventually.
IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4604.jpg

Welcome to the second happiest place on earth... There are tons of great members here that will help you if you ever have any questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back