• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

At EPCOT today and

Status
Not open for further replies.
At EPCOT today and
Plus, if I were Disney I sure as heck wouldn't want people camped out in front of the store showing off all sorts of pins that the people can't buy in the store. You really don't want your customers looking at the merchandise saying, "gee, these aren't as cool as the ones in the books we saw outside..."

Right, but remember, my point is that if the buy-to-trade concept was encouraged, the retail location would effectively be expanding its inventory to encompass every pin outside the store, in the binder of a collector willing to get people to buy pins for them.

-JD

Right, but remember, my point is that if the buy-to-trade concept was encouraged, the retail location would effectively be expanding its inventory to encompass every pin outside the store, in the binder of a collector willing to get people to buy pins for them.

-JD

Yeah, but that is assuming that the people trading would be willing to trade for something in the store. The sharks we are talking about sure are, but there are other traders that, even if they will trade fair, wouldn't trade some of their pins for anything in the store. I mean, what if there is a Jessica collector out there with some great pins....the parks don't sell a ton of Jessica pins so there may not be anything they want in the store and are more there just to trade with other traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back