• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction advice please! Any interest in new Three Fairies pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction advice please! Any interest in new Three Fairies pin?

MadWild

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone thinks that the new Disneystore Europe Three Fairies pin would be a good one to auction. It's LE 300 and looks like it will be a really nice addition to any Sleeping Beauty collection, but I haven't done any auctions before so I wanted to scope out if there would be enough interest.

Here's the pin as pictured on the site:

Any advice would be appreciated - I would love to hold my first auction at last, but I'm worried I wouldn't get any bids, or would get bids that aren't what I would hope for. If you would be interested in bidding, or think that it's a pin that would attract bidders, please let me know, or please do tell me if you think it is a mistake to auction it.

Thank you in advance for your help!

M x

I really love this pin, but I already traded for one. I personally dont think there are enough rabid Sleeping Beauty fans to warrant an auction, since Aurora isnt on this pin and the dress isnt blue.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm thinking that I should go for a normal trading thread to start with and then if it gets loads of interest I can always go on to do an auction. I will wait until it arrives so I can get a photo of the actual pin to post in a trading thread :).

Thanks again!

Just a little bump to see if anyone has any more to say on the subject.

If anyone who is looking for this pin has the new Kronk PTD to trade, please get in touch! :)

I did the same with my Little Mermaid box set when I bought it. I first made a trading thread but I had so many offers I couldn't choose, an auction thread kind of forced me to choose.

There is one on auction right now. Their wants are very different than yours, but you can always watch and see how it goes. Best of luck :)

I was coming here to close this thread but it seems that's not an option... anywho, I've managed to trade the pin, yay! Thanks again for all the advice guys :)

Mods, if you see this, please close. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back