• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Interest

DisneyDevoted

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
thumb286_201311081829.jpg
http://www.pinpics.com/pin.php?pin=98837&keyw=aladdin+box+set

I bought 2 of this set one was supposed to be for trading but so far that hasn't worked out and I wouldn't like to split up the set unless a co-op was formed and all pins + box taken

If there's enough interest I might try it on auction since I really want to do one and couldn't part with a pin I didn't have 2 of!

the picture above is just a picture off the internet if I were to do an auction I would take a picture of the set to prove that I had it

If you are interested please take in account if you have or can get any of my wants and hopefully it would be a fair auction :D

Wants: Ariel + Eric
Wedding Ariel
The Little mermaid
boxsets
PTDs
Couples
Jumbos
Featured artist
Disney Castles
Frozen
Roquefort
Rare/low LE Tinker bell
marquees
beloved tales (me and my mum want to collect these together ^^)
Framed sets
Other rare Little mermaid merchandise :D

Thanks for looking!

I don't think that Aladdin is very popular at all and since the set is still available on the Disney Store's UK website, I don't think this will do well in auction.

I looked and found it's on there now but it wasn't yesterday wish Disney Store would stop changing the availability of something that's LE :/

I saw these up for trade/sale on Facebook a lot too and most people just ended up selling them for retail or using them in games or zaps. I also don't think it'll have a great success, but the few Aladdin fans might be interested in trading. It was also released on the UK Store at a time when everyone was just getting tired of all the box sets, so not many people bothered to buy and trade them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back