• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aulani Pin Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aulani Pin Trading

Tds

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi all, I am headed to Aulani in a bit over a week. I know there is some limited pin trading with cast members, but I am wondering if anyone has been there and traded with other people. If so, where did you do it?
Obviously, pins won't be my primary focus there, but trying to figure out if I should bring along a trading book.

I have been to Aulani and have only traded with the cast members. Some in the shops wear lanyards and there are books or boards in the spa, at the concierge desk and the children's area. I think Pin Trading was listed as an activity at the resort, but I never saw anybody with Pin books or bags. Pin Trading people may have come at other times, but I never saw them.

I would think They would not want crazy pin people taking up one whole area so it is probably just with the cast members unless you find yourself talking to another collector. I would bring some not alot just incase who knows that one time u don't bring them you could find your grail and not be able to trade for it

Thanks, that makes sense that collector trading is not very likely there. Probably for the best - more time to enjoy Hawaii. Appreciate the advice and will report back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back