• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Award Winning" Collection, Gradually Growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Award Winning" Collection, Gradually Growing!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am still absolutely in love with what is now one of my very favorite Disney movies...Frozen!!! :bigthumb: I was so enthused to hear that is won some Academy Awards, they were much deserved in my opinion!!! :hsd:

My pre-order copy of the Blu-Ray/DVD showed up in the mail on Saturday, making me all giddy! :wiggle: Of COURSE, my niece and I had to watch it! :lol:

Today, my adorable little lady and I made our trip to our local Disney Store to pick up my FIRST Disney dolls, the new LE 17" Frozen dolls; I was overflowing with joy!!! :hsd: They are so much more incredible, and BIGGER, than I thought they were going to be!!!!!! :eek2: They are drop dead gorgeous!!! :drool: My Frozen collection is coming along very nicely!!! :bigthumb:

Take a peek:

Now that I have seen these dolls, I am going to HAVE to get my hands on the other two Frozen ones!!! :facepalm: :rofl:

Sorry for the terrible picture of my collection, I will take a better picture and post it soon, but wanted to get something posted while I had a little time! :)

It's so true. I had them all together, telling them how beautiful they are. Haha. I don't normally talk to dolls. Really I don't. I am shocked at how much I love these dolls. Frozen is not even my favorite Disney movie. I have several I like better. But the dolls are gorgeous.

Thank you everyone...I just cannot believe how crazy I am over a couple of DOLLS!!!! :lol: Here comes that girly feeling again!!! :rofl:

Congrats! They are stunning. Sq Elsa will take your breathe away if you get her. I still need to get Cor Anna eventually!
I cannot wait to get my hands on the other two and see them in person!!!! :anxious: I don't doubt for one second the SQ Elsa will make me speachless!!! And that is NOT an easy task! Ha ha! :)

Hi doll! They look amazing! Can't wait to get mine... should be here today! Eeeeee!!<3

Hey there gorgeous!!! :hug: How have you been? I am SO excited for you to get yours, you are going to LOVE them! :D Text me anytime my friend! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

It's so true. I had them all together, telling them how beautiful they are. Haha. I don't normally talk to dolls. Really I don't. I am shocked at how much I love these dolls. Frozen is not even my favorite Disney movie. I have several I like better. But the dolls are gorgeous.

:rofl: Well, I haven't reached the point of talking to them quite yet...but I do find myself sitting in front of my curio cabinet, admiring them for longer periods of time than I should probably! :lol:

LOL I think you have been bitten by the doll collecting bug! LOL

Watch out as collecting dolls is very addictive haha. It is very hard to get them and not want the others but they truly are worth it! Congrats on getting your dolls as they look amazing!

LOL I think you have been bitten by the doll collecting bug! LOL

Watch out as collecting dolls is very addictive haha. It is very hard to get them and not want the others but they truly are worth it! Congrats on getting your dolls as they look amazing!

Hahaha!!! :lol: I am afraid you may be right with that diagnosis!!! :facepalm: I am scared! :lol: Hopefully I will be able to get others! :x:

Thank you very much! I adore them!

Thank you all so much!!! :bigthumb: I still just sit and stare at them!!! :lol: I know they will be quite addictive, but I am determined to stick to only my collections, Jessica and Frozen, and more than likely, these will be my only two anyway! Ha ha! I don't see myself even getting close to any of the other dolls I want in my collection! :facepalm: :lol:

I love that you got into doll collecting now. LOL

I know, I am shocked at myself!!! :eek: I feel so girly! :rofl: But I have to admit, I adore them!!! :lol:

Kevin got me a new cabinet specifically for Frozen now!!! :hsd: I took some pictures of the collection as a whole, in their new cozy curio home! :lol: I will try to post pictures later this evening! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back