• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Awesome zap by Dawny

ZAPPED! Awesome zap by Dawny

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
For the past couple of week Dawny has been trying to send us what unbeknownst to us was an AWESOME zap. However, the terrible postal service that is USPS kept losing the package over and over again. After not hearing from us, Dawny asked us if we had received a zap fearing the worst. She received it back and sent it out again. After another delay, I told my wife to call USPS on saturday and they told us they had NO IDEA where the package was, that it should have been delivered already. They told us then would do an investigation, and we were ready to have them tell us that they could not locate it. So today I went down to the mail box not expecting much of anything, and lo and behold, there it was!!! This incredibly nice gesture from one of our friends here on DPF that had up until this point eluded us -- was finally here.

I ran upstairs and finally cut open the package. I was super anxious to see what the package contained! Three, count them, 3 awesome pins were inside the package.

Dawny, you asked us to act surprised when we got the package, well let me tell you, we didn't act surprised, we were legitimately so surprised and grateful for your generosity. Thank you so much!!!!!

photo_zps1b285bb5.jpg

Awesome!!! Glad you were able to received your package! Great job Dawny! And congrats Zagabro! :)

Nice pins. So glad you finally got them. Your post office must be run by a bunch of knuckleheads. I never did get back that first pin I tried to zap you. It is probably in pin heaven by now...lol.

awe Z so happy it got there.....what a struggle, and the USPS wonders why it is going bankrupt? um you loose mail all the time!
Now to my dear boys.....David, Mike and Jason you can suck it! can i say that? probably not. for those under 18 i am referring to sour grapes.....which these manboys have cause they are not as cool as me nor as awesome. I have also gone viral in my sweet pink pin apron via FACEBOOK so put that in your pipes and smoke it!

Back