• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back from a LOOONG hiatus!!

Back from a LOOONG hiatus!!

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hi everyone!

I’ve moved several times, finally resolved most of my health issues and am finally ready to jump back into pins with both feet
I still collect princesses (now with a special fixation on Merida and of course Ariel) and I now have a cat named Mochi who looks just like Mochi so I am now collecting Mochi pins as well
I’ve recently moved to Northern California and am hoping to start attending events again I’ve missed you all so much and am excited to reconnect
Megan/Arendelle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back! There a several of us from Nor Cal, from the Bay Area and Sacramento areas. You may want to checkout the pin events in Milpitas (I think it is the 2nd Saturday each month), and Tracy.

@Arendelle
Megan!! I always wondered why I never saw you again after those couple of times we traded at Meets near WDW. So happy to hear you are better and have landed on your feet with your sister. :)

Please feel free to check my Traders or Owns on PinPics to see if I have anything you'd like to trade for.

Good Luck with all the wonderful Pin People in CA!! TTFN, :tigger: Sue

Hi everyone!

I’ve moved several times, finally resolved most of my health issues and am finally ready to jump back into pins with both feet
I still collect princesses (now with a special fixation on Merida and of course Ariel) and I now have a cat named Mochi who looks just like Mochi so I am now collecting Mochi pins as well
I’ve recently moved to Northern California and am hoping to start attending events again I’ve missed you all so much and am excited to reconnect
Megan/Arendelle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome back!!

I collect Sleeping Beauty.
And sometimes Jasmine 🙂

Back