• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Back from DLP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP Back from DLP...

sacol4940

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got back this morning and was very disappointed with the pins available there there only seemed to be about 20 different ones...and they were repeated in every shop. I did manage to get 3 of the Feb release BatB ones though, but that was it.

Didn't even see any worth trading on CM lanyards.

Had a fab time other than the pins I now ache so much from all the walking l

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

At least you had a good time :)
I've heard from a few people recently that they're range of pins is decreasing at DLP , hopefully it's just because they're going to be re-stocking ahead of the 25th Anniversary .
Hopefully you managed to catch CineMagique , I just read it's closing in March to be replaced by a Marvel themed attraction .

I hope that's why...we're planning on going back next year so fingers crossed there are more to choose from :)

We did see CineMagique :) Glad we did if it's closing - wasn't aware of that...

I hope that's why...we're planning on going back next year so fingers crossed there are more to choose from :)

We did see CineMagique :) Glad we did if it's closing - wasn't aware of that...
I don't think anyone knew until late Feb at their event , not much notice given .
I'm torn though , I loved CineMagique . Much more than Animagique which was in my opinion no better than a standard show like you see on Main Street .
Unless they plan major work though it's going to be a Marvel stage show which isn't something I'd really want

I hope there's better pins there in May as my boyfriend has just surprised me with a trip to Dlp in May even through I'm off to Wdw in October I thought we couldn't afford to do Paris aswell so it's been a really nice surprise!

I was surprised at the number of pins being available on the racks as well. We used to have a lot more but hope we will see back more when the 25th anniversary starts. It was indeed very disappointing. Glad to hear you had a good time though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back