• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beaucoup de Beauty (Sleeping) And a question about writing on one of the backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beaucoup de Beauty (Sleeping) And a question about writing on one of the backs?

jessatattoo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Good day everyone! I've been pretty freaked out because I have had 2 packages coming to me go missing in the past month. I'm really hoping that they turn up, I think I have really bad luck, I get mail constantly from pin trades/ordering/dolls/books, you name it I can find it on the internet and order it. The letter box in my building has been broken for over a year and the post had refused to deliver in my box for months- I have to be at the post office by 12:30 PM ( I work nights so this is difficult) and then if I have a package it's at another post office 15 minute on the other side of my house. The French are so efficient! I bought a pin from a lady on a resell website, like the french craigslist, I got it for an awesome price and it hasn't shown up. Been over a moth, pretty disappointed. But my big worry- I mean I'm being kept up by this- is a trade I did from the states who's custom number has magically disappeared from the US system and shows in the french system as being deposited in the US. This is totally a fault in the mailing system but I am hoping ever so much that it shows up here! It's three of my most wanted pins :anxious:

Well anyway theres a collector here in France who seems to be piecing off her collection so I got a rather large lot of pins from her, plus my trade came super fast from PersinettePins with two pins I've been trying to get my hands on since I started in this hobby (the two fish pins) ! So thanks girl :)

tumblr_nltecrrydJ1sbzvemo2_1280.jpg

I also got the Ariel Magic measures pin, which apparently is an LE but is unmarked. It's so adorable! The Beauty and the beast stained glass pin is also really pretty in person. I have never seen it photographed well, but I am not disappointed I took the chance!

The smaller aurora carousel pin has writing on the back- some help on what this may mean?
tumblr_nltecrrydJ1sbzvemo3_1280.jpg

Thanks for looking, and any good vibes you can send my way for my pins arriving!

Thanks for the help Romancing_Train! I thought that may be the case but since it was handwritten I had no clue. So that's cool, a little suprize haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back