• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast Clapboard LE500 (ends 11/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast Clapboard LE500 (ends 11/21)

liveinnightcity

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hello! After many successful trades (and positive DPF feedback) so far, trying my first auction. This auction's for PinPics # 52629 -
[h=3]DisneyShopping.com - Clapboard Series (Beauty and the Beast) (LE500)[/h]
P8yFjiP.jpg
L5o1eRO.jpg

Particulars:
Actual pin pictured above, just took the pictures myself.
Not on card.
LE500.
In excellent condition.

What I am looking for:
Primarily what's on my wants list (126 pins long)
Tron

Star Wars
Stitch
Jessica
Captain Barbossa
Of course, any of the above listed that AREN'T in my collection or want list - I may just have missed them!

What I am not looking for:
Anything I already have (in "Collection")
Princesses (other than the few on the wants list)
Vinylmations
Alice
Goofy
Pluto
Daisy
Anything with Roger Rabbit on it (even if Jessica is)
Scrappers/fakes

Auction ends at 7pm, this Thursday November 21. I'll post leaderboards at least daily. Thanks for looking (and bidding...??)

Morning bump, and obvious leaderboard is obvious (one bid so far):

1. Aggellert

Also forgot to mention, if it matters, that the want/trade numbers on this are 100/10.

PST or EST.... I asked if it was Eastern standard time (EST) and you said yes, but then posted pacific standard time (PST)

Hmm, I can't seem to edit the original post. Is that locked out in the auctions subforum?

Anyway, that's a couple posts in a row suggesting to expand wants, so I will.
Wreck-it Ralph
Buzz Lightyear
Chip and Dale
Monorails (but not the HM-style monorails)
Marvel
Monsters Inc

Dioramas

Sending a PM to Aggellert since he has already bid but the list is changing as a heads up, since it seems only fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back