• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales, Designers, Frozen, Princesses, Traders & more - $5 and up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved Tales, Designers, Frozen, Princesses, Traders & more - $5 and up!
Designer Fairytale Couples #1, 2, and Heroes vs. Villains + INDIVIDUALS

I will take a picture of the actual pins shortly, but I have these three sets for sale (as a set, together).

ALL THREE SETS FOR $2500 shipped in the USA with insurance and priority (or express mail) shipping, including signature confirmation (it may ship Fed-Ex Ground, not sure yet)

Designer Fairytale Couples #1 (Rapunzel/Flynn, Ariel/Eric, Belle/Beast, Snow/Prince, and Jasmine/Aladdin):

pin97583th200

Designer Fairytale Couples #2 (Mulan/Li Shang, Aurora/Phillip, Cinderella/Charming, Pocahontas/John Smith, Tiana/Naveen)
RS_R704b4cd27d.png

AND

Designer Fairytale Couples: Heroes vs. Villains (Elsa/Hans, Snow/Old Hag, Pan/Hook, Rapunzel/Gothel, and Ariel/Ursula)

thumb130_201508287078.jpg

ALL THREE SETS FOR $2500 shipped in the USA with insurance and priority (or express mail) shipping, including signature confirmation (it may ship Fed-Ex Ground, not sure yet)

===========================================================================
Individual DFDC #2 for sale

Aurora/Prince Phillip: $140 - SOLD
Mulan/Li Shang: $105
Tiana/Naveen: $105
Pocahontas/John Smith: $105

Last edited:
More DSF pins

El Capitan Ticket Pin: Maleficent: $30
El Capitan Ticket Pin: Frozen: $50
El Capitan Ticket Pin: Big Hero 6: $30
Young Ellie PTD: $50 (not pictured, but it's the one of her as a kid)
Set of 4 Princess DSF Pins (Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle and Elsa): $80
*I also have an extra Belle for sale for $20
Princess Doll pins: $5 each
Princess Rearview Hidden Mickey pins: $5 each (Snow NFS)
Aladdin & Jasmine (Oval) Pin: $25
Aladdin & Jasmine (Rectangular) Pin (Aladdin moves so he can kiss Jasmine!): $35
Tinker Bell Heart NFS
Maximus: $5
Pocahontas & John Smith pin: need to figure out (this might have a large dip on the green part of the pin):

Last edited:
Ariel and other Princess Pins

I will take a better picture soon. All prices do not include shipping

Snow White Nouveau pin: $35
Snow White Princess Month 2002 (LE100): $95
Snow White & Prince Disneyland Paris: $23
Ariel Nouveau: $175
Ariel World of Color Bubble Pin: $20
Belle with Book Puzzle Pin: $8
Fifi Puzzle Pin: $8

Last edited:
PM sent. I may be interested in some of your other Frozen stuff too if there is more coming

Are you planning on selling any of the following three pins?

thumb130_201510095371.jpg
pin102864th200
thumb130_201412035454.jpg

Possibly, I haven't decided yet. Probably the calendar because I think I'm going to get rid of the calendar pins (never did finish my set and I don't think I have enough wall space.

For the other two, I may if I end up selling the set. I don't particularly care to break up sets unless I have buyers for all the pins in the set.

Possibly, I haven't decided yet. Probably the calendar because I think I'm going to get rid of the calendar pins (never did finish my set and I don't think I have enough wall space.

For the other two, I may if I end up selling the set. I don't particularly care to break up sets unless I have buyers for all the pins in the set.

Didn't realize the other two were part of sets until now :) Well, when/if you post them maybe we can get a co-op going. I'll watch for the calendar though.

Babytrader says he will take this.... That.... Oh those also..... And that one too..

i said wow...that's crazy. He tells me it's if he had a hundred thousand dollars.. Than he would get all that stuff.

WWWDD

You've got some great pins. If they're still available in February I might be messaging you. :) plus I'm interested in what other A&E pins you might put up.

You've got some great pins. If they're still available in February I might be messaging you. :) plus I'm interested in what other A&E pins you might put up.

Thanks. I've sold a few so now I have to figure out how to cross them out of the pictures. LOL

FROZEN Pins #1 - WDI Snowflakes & Jumbo - $650 shipped - SOLD

WDI Frozen Snowflakes & Jumbo pin (10 pins total) - $650 shipped USA only - SOLD (PAYMENT PLAN)
- includes priority mail, in a box, with full insurance.

I don't mind doing a co-op for this set, but I will require the co-op leader (not me) to collect all the funds and I will ship to ONE person (co-op leader) who will then ship to everyone else.

Last edited:
FROZEN Pins #2 - Disney Studio Store Hollywood Set

Disney Studio Store Hollywood Frozen Set #2: $650 postage paid USA
Features:
- Elsa Surprise LE150 pin
- Frozen #2 marquee (Olaf & Sven)
- Anna & Hans dancing
- Frozen cast Jumbo
- Olaf & Sven

$650 postage paid USA; includes priority mail shipping IN A BOX with full insurance.

**I don't have a problem doing a co-op, but it will be up to the co-op leader (not me) to set the individual prices. The co-op leader (not me) will collect all the funds and send me the funds. I will ship to the co-op leader, who will then ship to the multiple people in the co-op**

*All prices are OR BEST OFFER*

Last edited:
FROZEN Pins #3: WDI Olaf in Disneyland

WDI Olaf in Disneyland: 8 pins - $320 shipped USA
- features eight different Olaf pins where he is in different lands at Disneyland
- I got this set the week it came out from a friend of a cast member (didn't sell it at cost, unfortunately)
- OR BEST OFFER

**I don't have a problem doing a co-op, but it will be up to the co-op leader (not me) to set the individual prices. The co-op leader (not me) will collect all the funds and send me the funds. I will ship to the co-op leader, who will then ship to the multiple people in the co-op**

Last edited:
MORE Frozen Pins

ALL PINS SHIP WITH INSURANCE!

Elsa and Anna Spherical Windows: bought within a week or two of its release
- $160 shipped USA

SORCERER HATS: Olaf, Grand Pabbie & Bulda

Olaf: $140 shipped USA
Bulda: $50 shipped USA
Grand Pabbie: $50 shipped USA

Disney Studio Store Hollywood Set of Four (4) Olaf Pins: $100 shipped USA

DSSH/DSF Very Bad Day SVEN: $50 shipped USA
DSSH/DSF OLAF in Summer Chillin: $40 shipped USA

Six Frozen Pin Trader's Delight Pins - $265 shipped USA
- features:

- Anna
- Elsa
- Olaf
- Kristoff
- Hans
- Grand Pabbie

**All pins are shipped USA ONLY, insured for purchase price. Best offers are accepted!**

Last edited:
Japan Frozen Charms

Japan Disney Frozen Charms, Set of 7 (2 Elsas, 1 Olaf, 3 Annas, and 1 Elsa/Anna): $80 shipped USA
- they have a chain on them
- there appears to be a spot that you can attach a brooch pin or safety pin in order to make this a brooch

Last edited:
More Frozen Pins

Frozen:
Chillin' (Olaf): $10 shipped
Best Friends Anna/Elsa: $17 shipped
Disneyland Paris Pin Trading Night Queen (Anna & Elsa's mother): $65 shipped
Anna and Elsa Flower & Garden Festival Artist Proof Pin: $25 shipped
Happy Holidays Olaf Pin: $25 shipped

All prices are or best offer​ and ship within the USA.

Japan Disney On Classic (Show)
Elsa, Anna, Olaf: $60 shipped USA (with insurance, etc.)

Jerry Leigh Pins: $10 each shipped (I have a 3rd) one, not pictured.

Last edited:
Your designer pins.....if only I hadn't just spent so much on the Star Wars event. Will you be putting any additional PODMs up? I am specifically looking for the Pluto's Christmas PODM that has Mickey, Dale, Pluto, Chip, and Dale looking out the window at the carolers. It is one of my biggest wants, and one of the last pins to complete my PODM collection. My PODM grail is the Grub scene with Timon, Pumba, and Simba for the Lion King PODM. If you are considering selling any of those, I am HIGHLY interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back