• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Best Mothers Day Gift Ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Mothers Day Gift Ever!!!

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
Oh My Dear Lord, I'm so excited I can barely type. As some of you might know my husband joined DPF. His user ID name is The Beast and he made his first trade behind my back. I'm like hyperventilating I'm so freaking excited. OK, so after dinner he says, honey, I got you two things for Mother's Day and since your going to spend the day with your mom tomorrow, I want to give you this now. He gave me a little brown envelope with a card taped too it. When I pulled the card off I noticed the return address being Josh **** . I recognized his name and knew it was a pin, but I had no idea what surprise was lurking inside. I opened it and I screamed with joy. I kept saying OMG, OMG and jumping around the room.
He made a really good trade with Cowcio. Josh thanks for trading with him. I didn't even know he knew how to trade, but with Josh's help, they worked it out. I swear I had to type this a few times, I had so many typos. My hands are sweating and my heart is pounding with share excitement. Ok, screaming again with joy, here it is. I can't believe I actually own this. Thank You Honey and Thank You Josh! This is the best gift I could ever receive. I wish we had a screaming smiley.
ave5e5yp.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, how wonderful! It's been a long time since I've been that excited about a pin, but it's so awesome when it happens. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back