• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Best Pin Week Ever!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Pin Week Ever!!!!!!

erudolf

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I have been trying to resist saying much for fear of jinxing it but the Mother Ship has finally landed!!! :stitch: I''m so excited!!! My top three wants came today! I got my 5th top want earlier this week and my 4th top want is in the mail to me right now!

I've never been so excited to change my signature! :stitch:

MasterpieceStitch001.jpg

MasterpieceStitch003.jpg

MasterpieceStitch005.jpg

MasterpieceStitch007.jpg

Congrats happy to see that people do get there HTG pins. Did you trade for them or buy them ?

Thanks everyone!!!

These five a traded for. The quality of my traders took a serious flogging for it, but I'm happy. :) I have four more on the way that I bought, two of which are on the tougher side. But thanks to my Big Fat Ebates check that wasn't too painful!!! (Shameless plug for Ebates!!! If you haven't joined yet check out the referal link!!! :lol: I'm just upset I didn't join earlier!....ok, I'm done, I sound like an infomercial....)

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=/eUewDFtRPkN2wSks7PVeg==

Last edited:
Oh my,

Best week ever, you say? That's what we call a diplomatic understatement. I would call that the best YEAR ever :lol:

Congratulations!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back