• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Best place to find hard to find pins at DLR & DCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best place to find hard to find pins at DLR & DCA

JeffZTT

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
My parents are at DCA today while visiting family on the West Coast. My Dad is looking for the Alice film pin and has been told they sold out quickly. Any hints on locations that tend to have pins stick around longer?
Thanks in advance,
Jeff

I would suggest the DLR Hotels but I know for a fact they sold out at each hotel quickly. Tell you Dad to keep checking the major pin stores, sometimes someone may return one of the Alice Piece of Film pins. :x:

That's a good suggestion IF the pin wasn't one highly anticipated for release, but DLRPintrader could be right. Someone may return an Alice...

Hannette

Last time I went I looked everywhere for the Cinderella one & found one & only one at Little Green Men & I hit them all, even the little store between POTC & HM. I havent looked to see if they had these available on the Disney website yet, but they'v had the others in this series on there after they sold out at the parks. Good luck to you on your pin quest!

The one Cinderella one I found was behind the counter at LGM, so I would ask a cast member there if they have any & if not, if they know anywhere else that may have them. And the Cinderella one I did find was just sparkles through the frame, so I passed on it. I need a Snow White one & am hoping to trade for one someday. Good luck to you because these are awesome pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back