• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BigFatLanyards! Frozen and more! Photobucket updated 11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigFatLanyards! Frozen and more! Photobucket updated 11/10
Amy! You are brilliant. :bowdown:

I'm a bit low on funds right now, but later this year I am totally buying a "King Triton" lanyard for my Hanukkah pins. :D

P.S. Do you have any ideas for a Peter Pan lanyard? Green leaves? A starry sky? Or maybe a map print? I'd love to see what you could come up with!

I'll start keeping my eyes open! :).

These are so amazing...I love the Cheshire 1, Rapunzel 1 & 3, Marie 1, Prince Ali & Princess Jasmine. Do any of those come in the Jumbo size? I would love to see an Ariel with red, green and a little bit of purple lol.

JohnJay86 said:
These are so amazing...I love the Cheshire 1, Rapunzel 1 & 3, Marie 1, Prince Ali & Princess Jasmine. Do any of those come in the Jumbo size? I would love to see an Ariel with red, green and a little bit of purple lol.

They all come in jumbo size:)

4/1/13 11 new styles added to photobucket, including a new rapunze and brave, aladdin, deluxe ariel and princess and frog and some sparkly styles!

**NOTE due to the discontinuation of the print, the original plaid brave lanyard is unavailable until further notice. Two new "fancy" styles have been added to the photobucket. Will post pictures of them on this thread soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back