• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BigFatLanyards! Frozen and more! Photobucket updated 11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the new ones... Aside from Wall-E's lanyard resembling his tread tracks, it also looks like an old film reel... and in the movie he was always watching "Hello, Dolly," so it really suits him to a T. :)

You, miss, are an artist of lanyards!

sorapandora said:
I love the new ones... Aside from Wall-E's lanyard resembling his tread tracks, it also looks like an old film reel... and in the movie he was always watching "Hello, Dolly," so it really suits him to a T. :)

You, miss, are an artist of lanyards!

Well at least I'm an artist of something! Ha! Thanks! You should get yours tomorrow. Hope you love it!

New list:
talesoftobv: triton (completed)d
tyleet87: navy, teal, purple (completed)
Julio: Ariel with bubbles (completed)
pargani: figaro (completed)
psychopixie hubby: brave
disneycrazee: rapunzel 2 and dumbo 1
chipdale123: lion king and UP
swim2sea: figaro, 1/2 rapunzel and belle, 1/2 emperors and incredibles
ejangabang: rapunzel 4

*new update: School starts for me tomorrow (sad face) so I will be sewing all lanyard orders on sundays and mailing on mondays. Just an FYI.

Also update on custom lengths. The standard length is 1.5 yards. This goes down to the beltline on me and I am 5'6. If you'd like your lanyard LONGER or SHORTER please let me know before I make them. If you are around 6' tall, I recommend you add 3-4 inches to the length if you want them to hang that low. If you are on the shorter side, you may want to take off 1-3 inches so that its not danging "too low" ha!

Last edited:
I will be placing my last materials order this friday until at least September 20th. If you'd like to order a lanyard before then or would like to order a lanyard to be delivered at mickeys circus, please let me know your color choices so I can include you in this last material order. I start school tomorrow, so I won't have so much "free" time to be sewing all the time...(sigh).

:)

Tomorrow is sewing day. 8 lanyards on the to do list. Shipping monday. If you would like to add to this weeks order, today is the day. Next sewing day will be next Sunday then will be unavailable for orders for two weeks (CIRCUS!!) Happy weekend!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back