• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Birthday Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthday Pins!

tkdgirl368

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So it was my birthday yesterday and my boyfriend got me my most wanted pin collection ever!!! I have been hoping to get these Haunted Mansion o-pin house key pins for yearssss and he surprised me with them (first release!), as well as a few lilo and stitch pins and a giant tsum tsum! :) Best boyfriend ever

xu6St1M.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome...I don't think I spent that much on my wife's last birthday...yikes....hmm...maybe I will get her flowers on my way home lol

Thanks everyone! These pins made my Haunted Mansion collection too big to fit on my board with all my other collections so I had to move it to its own case. Maybe i'll post a picture of it later :)

Happy Birthday!

Oh wow, a boyfriend that indulges as a pin enabler? So jealous! LOL! ;)

Beautiful pins. The Stitch tsum tsum, too, is just beyond cute. How cute would it be if Disney made Haunted Mansion tsum tsums as well? :D

@Froggerway - he's a collector too so we both get to enable each other XD and hitch hiking ghost tsum tsums would be adorable

Thank you everyone else as well! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back