• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Birthday Surprises! (A tad image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthday Surprises! (A tad image heavy)

Maryscribbles

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So I know I have been very, very absent from DPF recently, and that Merlin has been acting on my behalf (we joke that he's my pin broker) in some trades, but I have returned to say THANK YOU for making my birthday special by sending me so many awesome things!

First of all, there was a Figment Pin Bomb, where an overwhelming number of Figments found their way to me. Merlin and I have a little Figment game we play at WDW, where we always have a Figment and then must trade that Figment if we see another. A Figment for a Figment. Somehow, during our game, I actually started liking Figment. Now, I have a small Figment area of my pin board... Well, it was small. Until the bomb.

x7S6RlGl.jpg

(Sorry for the upsidedown-ness. Figment is silly that way)

I got so many Figments from so many special people! Thank you to Rocke01 and MaliTrader for the Figments! I was so overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of them!

But I want to extra-thank AgentR and SoraPandora.

UbZhoVUl.jpg

ryw3E2vl.jpg

Agent R sent a Figment plushie holding a bundle of Figment pins! Whaaaat?! He even took this group photo of us on my birthday. Merlin's beard is coming in so nicely, and my mustache is too. :3 I love it! Your card was so sweet and Figment is now on display in our living room.

dvZIW3il.jpg

l1qu8ofl.jpg

uUHoOFql.jpg

lDN720kl.jpg

KaXkt1Cl.jpg

oqBMwrEl.jpg

And Sora sent a fantastic package too!! Cute Peter Pan art and a notebook, a children's lit quote book (which is aligned with my specialty), and three special pins (and some figments too, of course!). I am so overwhelmed! You are too sweet.

And Merlin got a note from a special friend too.

vqtNrOCl.jpg

I'm not going to say he cried a little, but... He cried a little. He really wanted to see Merlin at DLR, but we aren't on the west coast. Now he has an autograph!

Thank you everyone! You made my day so special! Thank you for remembering me!

Edit: now that I have already posted this and can't take it back, it occurs to me this I probably should have posted it in the zap thread. I guess I just wanted to show off all these fabulous gifts in the showroom! :3

Last edited:
I am so happy to be a part of the surprise! I did not see this thread until today...

T'was so fun!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back