• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Blue or pink aurora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue or pink aurora?

Dollfan81

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm new here and have just purchased my first Disney dolls off ebay.
I got pink aurora last week and have just received blue aurora today. I love them both!

I just want your opinion on which you prefer as I want to get another for my niece to have when she's older.

thanks

Even though I prefer Aurora in pink (in general) I think I MIGHT like the blue one slightly more. There's something in her glance. However, I think most of all, they compliment each other when posed side-by-side, so my real preference is BOTH, lol.

Pink is my favourite colour and generally I like pink on Aurora better but when it came down to me choosing which LE Aurora I wanted, I went with blue. Their is just something about her that makes me prefer the blue doll more.

I'm leaning more towards the blue because they're selling for less but I think she'd prefer pink!
I don't want to leave it too long as there will be less for sale.

I have always preferred Aurora in the blue dress, but I think both dolls are absolutely gorgeous. I still would have to go with blue though seeing I have that bias of preferring the blue dress in general.

They're both very pretty colors on her, but there's something about that blue that makes her stand out :)

Hi, I'm new here and have just purchased my first Disney dolls off ebay.
I got pink aurora last week and have just received blue aurora today. I love them both!

I just want your opinion on which you prefer as I want to get another for my niece to have when she's older.

thanks

Make it blue!

When looking at the dolls, I don't prefer one over the other. I would only chose the blue because as a collector it has a smaller edition size. They are both lovely and getting either one as a gift would be so nice.

Seen as though my sister said pink I thought I'd better go with that. I bid on 3, but was at work when they finished and got outbid!
Finally managed to get one last night after starting to panic as there seems to be less for sale and prices increasing. I won a blue one!!!
I just hope she likes it

I thought I would prefer the pink aurora but I actually prefer the blue aurora more. I think if they would have switched the backgrounds between the two dolls so pink had the pink background and blue had the blue background I would like the pink more... Idk there's just something I like more about the blue aurora...

also I kind of wish they had made her collar white.

Seen as though my sister said pink I thought I'd better go with that. I bid on 3, but was at work when they finished and got outbid!
Finally managed to get one last night after starting to panic as there seems to be less for sale and prices increasing. I won a blue one!!!
I just hope she likes it

Nice, hope she loves it.

Blue! Though from pictures I liked the pink much more. I have both and they're incredibly beautiful, even though I say blue, I wouldn't let go of any of the two :)

I only managed to see the blue one in my store but she was very nice, I would've had her I think as we hardly ever get any blue dresses so she is a bit more unusual.

Blue. I think the gold trim contrasts better than the pink where it sort of blends in from a distance. I also think the colors complement themselves better, particularly in the bodice and sleeves. Not that I don't like the pink, but I'd have only bought the blue had they released them together (or so I tell myself).

Though I'm biased to begin with.

Still peeved over the Harrods debacle though concerning the blue version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back