• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bonjour !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonjour !

miawka

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello !

My name is Jenny, I'm 23 years old and I'm a big fan of Disney. I'm librarian in a store specialized in Belgium and French comics (manga too) at Paris.
I'm a fan of Disney's universe since I'm a little.
My favorite character is Stitch but I also like Jasmine (She's like my favorite princess).
Well, I don't really know what to say. I'm not very good in english but I hope to share my passion with you.

See ya ! :)

Welcome! :D And as an English teacher, your English is just fine! (better than some native speakers, I'd like to point out...) Hahah! Have fun at the forum! :3

~Merlin

Omg welcome I have been looking for a pin trader in Paris for trades or to help me obtain the ptns they release over there in return I can pay you or help you get pins over here regardless welcome to the site your going to love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back