• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Boom baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom baby!

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I found a newest addition for my ENG at the PTN yesterday; the Kuzco PTN. I thought it'd be a great shot to just be really happy with this collection and show off some goodies. ENG is without a doubt my #1 movie. It even tops Tangled for me! I have a long road to go, many hard to find ENG pins. *sigh* Many probably never to be found.

This collection had ups and downs, like any. I was scammed for many pins, others came damaged, one was stolen at an event, etc... But I found them all back and I'm happy to have them.

Fingers crossed for a BT soon! And more releases! This movie needs more love.

niOKvpQ.jpg

PxvHfFm.png

Zr5gjF3.png

This is actually the first emperor's new groove collection I have seen and I love it! It is an awesome movie and you have an awesome collection :) The fact that you made that lanyard makes it even cooler. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back