• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BoxLunch Toy Story fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoxLunch Toy Story fail

Muppet013

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if anyone saw about the Toy Story Land mall tour sponsored by BoxLunch that kicked off in Brea, CA. Just a warning that the pins advertised are not available at these events! I drove an hour from hollywood and waited in line for 2 hours only to be told that they never got them!

Not saying it will be the same at every location but do yourself a favor and call before you go so you dont waste your saturday like i did.

Not sure if anyone saw about the Toy Story Land mall tour sponsored by BoxLunch that kicked off in Brea, CA. Just a warning that the pins advertised are not available at these events! I drove an hour from hollywood and waited in line for 2 hours only to be told that they never got them!

Not saying it will be the same at every location but do yourself a favor and call before you go so you dont waste your saturday like i did.
How bizarre. Sorry you wasted your time.

Bummer. Sorry you went through that but thanks for spreading the word.

Everyone was in line for the army man funko pop. There were other pin people in line so i know i wasnt the only one disappointed. Didnt really look around that much cause i was so annoyed about them not having the pins. They were giving out BoxLunch tote bags by the pizza planet truck. They came with a cute LGM button and a coupon for $25 off $50 so if they do eventually get them at least it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back