• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Brand new pin (and Genie) fanatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new pin (and Genie) fanatic!

trjessie579

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi all! I'm Andi (or trjessie, or TRJ, or Jessie...I'll answer to pretty much anything.)

So excited to find this board! I'm pretty new to pin collecting, but I've had a collection of Genie merchandise ever since I was a little kid. I went to WDW for the very first time a few years ago and did some pin trading, but the bug bit me again just recently. We're doing a lot of renovating on our house and I'll finally have a dedicated space to display my Genie collection! This got me thinking about the couple of pins I found at WDW and what other pins might be out there. Long story short I'm now obsessed.

I also really love Scar and Loki and I'm thinking about smaller collections for them (REALLY small for Loki, lol).

I have a bad habit of lurking (reading and not posting) but I'm happy to be here. :)

Welcome! It's always nice to see a fellow Scar collector, and I'd love to see your Genie collection it sounds awesome! :3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Welcome! A pin friend of mine also collects Genie pins. There are a lot of very beautiful Genie pins out there!
Hope you enjoy the forum :)

Thank you all very much! I'll post pics of some of my Genie stuff at some point, when I can corral it all. And yes, WAY too many pretty Genie pins ;_;

:wavey: Hello Andi.

Welcome to the DPF family.

I have One lanyard of Genie Pins. Mainly in Memory of Robin Williams...and this beloved character.

I too would enjoy seeing your Genie collection.

DPF is a great place for news...info and advice.

ENJOY!

Robin Williams was my idol from the time I understood what an actor was. I grew up with his movies. I never got to meet him but I did get to see him perform on his last comedy tour, which has been one of the highlights of my life.

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome!

Hello and welcome to the Forum. I see you are in Maryland. Broncobilly hosts a quarterly meet there near Frederick, but I'm not sure when the next one will be. I wish you much luck with your collecting/collection!

Hey nice to meet you!

I want to chime in and ask for pics of the Genie collection too! Genie is easily one of the best characters Disney's ever created.

Hi and Welcome! I, too, would love to see your Genie collection once it has found it's permant home. Hope to "see" you around the board!
Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back