• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Brave Montage <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brave Montage <3

kittycabot23

New DPF Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   1
Got this Brave montage yesterday it is so nice! Its an LE 2500 mine is number 15 :) just wanted to share it with you guys :)

downsized_0707021746a.jpg

Last edited:
Ya its from the soda fountain :) I got one because I love the PODM pins but since there is rumor they might not keep going on with that series (since they usually only do 12 in a series) I wanted a piece of Brave in my collection as well. Not sure what you mean if its an LE1? They are numbered on the back and mine is #15 of 2500 if that helps :)

yes they are only had a small stack of them yesterday but might have more in the basement :) they also have one framed single cell thats only $27 the one above was like $80 and some change :) but well worth it very pretty!

kittycabot23 said:
Ya its from the soda fountain :) I got one because I love the PODM pins but since there is rumor they might not keep going on with that series (since they usually only do 12 in a series) I wanted a piece of Brave in my collection as well. Not sure what you mean if its an LE1? They are numbered on the back and mine is #15 of 2500 if that helps :)

Are all the scenes on all frames the exact same individual scenes in the frame? Or are they like PODM's, you can tell every movement by the seconds time lapse so no two are the same but very close.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

It changes i looked at about 5 of them (they had to open boxes so I could see) I liked this one because it had all different scenes others were too similar. thank you for clarifying :)

Wow that is a great looking piece! Can you clearly see the scenes even when it isn't up to light?

The little Mermaid is my next purchase! I didnt even know there was one like this til Dolphin324 mentioned it!!!
heres the link :)

9cd69322.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, thanks guys!
If you search "Little Mermaid film cell" on ebay there are different designs also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back