• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Build-a-Bear Animal! and extrasss

Build-a-Bear Animal! and extrasss

Mrsjessica

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So for anyone who likes build-a-bear or their bears, i work at a build a bear and i recently won a contest and i won a White Tiger Build a bear. I dont really collect build a bears and since i work there i always see them, so if anyone is interested in trading, buying it. It will come stuff or unstuffed. He is already stuffed but if its a gift or something like that i can always unstuff him for you =). I will include a Birth Certificate and can make it for you if you like. With anyones name on it, or if you like i will include a tag that you can make your own birth certificate at any build a bear location. If you would like an outfit or extras like sounds etc. Let me know we can work out a price or trade etc. But i just wanted to know if anyones interested =)

AAAAAgW_olcAAAAAAOY43A.jpg

ED is currently sold out atm i can see if hes available online for you. Also if anyones interested in Future Build a bear stuff or current things, let me knowt =)

well thats the hard part. PM me and we can talk about it. Because the bear itself i would sell for 25 since it came from a build a bear that isnt here in San Diego and its a hard to find bear. But if you wanted to get clothes and stuff that would be extra. But like i said, ill welcome all offers and ideas =)

yeah i would also do pin trading for it as well =) like i said everything is debatable so if you rather trade then pay or pay then trade and wanna discuss pricing, always feel free to let me know guys =)

Right now I could NOT buy it....as I bought a fridge and my funds are tapped right now...so if you can sell it..if not
Maybe we can talk a week from this FRI

Judy

Hiya

I work for BAB in the UK!

Do you guys still have the pins over there cos we don't seem to be getting any now?

Do you have any that you'd be willing to trade or sell?

Thanks

Vicki

Back