• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Buying pins online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying pins online

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Hey everybody!

I know that there are a lot of dishonest people on eBay who sell knock-off Disney pins...

But I also know that there must be some sellers who have legitimate Disney merchandise.

My question is: Who can I trust?

Fellow forum members!

Do YOU know of any good, honest pin-sellers on the WWW?

Or do any of you sell pins online yourself?

Maybe one or more of you have a shop on EBay. (If so, please send me a link!)

Please leave a comment!

I have a shop on eBay but I mainly sell vinyls with a few extra pins here and there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

People post on this form their sales items all the time and there are a couple of people on here who sell on ebay. Feel free to check the sales thread and post any pins you want to purchase on the board. I think you might not yet be able to because you are too new but eventually you'll get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back