• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Buzz Lightyear 110th Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzz Lightyear 110th Legacy

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I am in desperate need of this pin. Disney did it to me again. Help please.

UPDATE: When I called to ask about this I was told that Oggie Boggie didn't ship either. So now I need that one also. Come on folks. Help me out here.

Last edited:
The new released one. I got the Rocket. And I ordered mine at 4:30 AM and they are telling me it is sold out. HUH???? No way. Please help me get one.

Now that you mention it I just realized mine hasn't even shipped yet. If I will get it we can figure something out Margaret. I don't need it that badly.

I ordered that one, fox/hound and belle on Tuesday and they haven't shipped yet but the order hasn't been cancelled yet either.

I got the dreaded email on Saturday morning that the Buzz Lightyear pin was sold out and did I want something else. Duh of course I don't want something else. I hope this is not going to be another missing pin.

I haven't got an e-mail yet. Just checked totals and everything, order active and matching. Not that this means much nowadays...

I just got the email that indicated that my pins were sent out and that was one of them. If and/or when I get it I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back