• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Buzz Lightyear Lanyard (UPDATED 12/28/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzz Lightyear Lanyard (UPDATED 12/28/12)

Lightyear2Rescue

To Pinfinity And Beyond!
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So about three weeks ago I sent amy a design for a dream Buzz Lightyear lanyard that I wanted done,

and being the amazing lanyard maker that she is, she did it! It is amazing!

UPDATED 12/28/12
IMG_9375_edit_zps56d00435.jpg

IMG_9381_zps103868a0.jpg

IMG_9382_zpsc4d3b94f.jpg

IMG_9383_zpsf7a7473f.jpg
IMG_9384_zpsab73f61e.jpg

IMG_9385_zps62081b32.jpg

IMG_9386_zpsa2ac8a21.jpg

IMG_9387_zps429eea18.jpg

IMG_9388_zps6091d71d.jpg

IMG_9389_zps06f96cc2.jpg

IMG_9390_zps5fe26fd6.jpg
IMG_9391_zps5f6c74b0.jpg

I STILL don't have all my buzz pins on here to fit -___-

SO if you see this lanyard around the parks anytime soon, that would be this guy right here!

Thank you Amy, I am in love with my lanyard! (Everyone check her store out!!!)

Last edited:
The lanyard itself really screams buzz, great collection of pins. It looks like your going to need anouther one soon xD

That is an awesome lanyard. I only have 12 of her lanyards and I'm going to have to get one of these for my grandson. He loves Buzz. I'm putting my pins on the lanyards and hope they come out as nice as yours has. Totally cute.

This lanyard is such a beautiful and awesome in design as well as colours. I really like to buy this kind of colourful lanyards from online stores which is the cheapest way of shopping. Nowadays people want to buy any kind of products from online stores to save money as well as time both.

It looks great! I love these personalised lanyards much more than the ones at the park.

Thank you for the continued comments guys! I'm surprised this post got resurrected from the dead.

I figured i'd finally post some better quality pictures with my new arrangement (plus some new pins!).

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back