• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

California Dreamin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
California Dreamin'!

Cookie Faerie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, my name is Jacalyn! I'm a native born and raised Californian. I've been going to Disneyland as an Annual Passholder since 2010 and haven't stopped going since. I love Disneyland and the thrill of Disney pin trading. I live in Oceanside, down near San Diego, and I couldn't be happier knowing I'm only a 45 minute, up to an hour drive, away from The Happiest Place on Earth! I attended my first D23 Expo this year and I loved it! It was a great way to meet new Disney fans, pin traders, and get Disney merchandise. I highly recommend it if you don't mind being around volatile lines and surging crowds (but it's worth it ;]). I've been pin trading since 2011, and I have a huge collection that I'm looking to rearrange, trade, and grow! I'd love to have a UK, Paris, or Hong Kong buddy to make a set up exchanges or pin trades. I adore some of the pins available from the Disney Store UK! Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day!

Hi ya Jacalyn! Welcome to the Disney Pin Forum!! Lots of great pin buddies to be discovered here and lots of really nice folks!! I'm in Northern California (Sacramento area) and love all things Disney!! My PinPics ID is bjean ... and that's also my pin name here on DPF ... but I'm often called the Pin Fairy Godmother :lol: Wishing you great success collecting all the pins you want!! Do you have a PinPics account? If so, what is your PinPics name??? Take care and happy pin trading!! :cheshire:

Hi Jacalyn,
I'm jealous of your annual pass status and D23 visit! We are on the East Coast, so mainly WDW for us, but I've been to Disneyland once and really liked it's vibe!! Welcome!
Michelle

Welcome to DPF!

:)

There are a lot of great people here from all over the world, so I'm sure you'll be able to make some friends with overseas traders!

Welcome here! i'm located in Paris and i would love to set up trades, if you are interested feel free to message me :) have fun with your collection !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back