California Pin Trading

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by Tamatoa, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Tamatoa

Tamatoa I'd rather be shiny!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hey guys!

My best friend is planning a trip to California, and hoping to do some pin trading while she's over there. She asked me where the best spot to pin trade is at the Disneyland Resort, but since I haven't been to the West Coast since I was twelve I didn't have an answer for her. So I'm asking you guys! Is there any place where traders gather, similar to the Pin Station at Epcot over here?

Thanks so much!

2. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    348   0   0

Outside Westward Ho, especially on Thursdays, and I've heard the picnic area outside DLR is a good place too.

krand1276, pincrazy and DeputyDonald like this.
  3. DeputyDonald

DeputyDonald Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

In recent trips I’ve done some good trading in Frontierland outside the Frontier Trading Post as well as outside the Star Command Store.

4. pincrazy

pincrazy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

When is your friend coming to DLR? What does she collect or looking to trade for? Sometimes traders here can meet up if the time works out.

DeputyDonald likes this.
  5. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Picnic area on Sundays
    [​IMG]

Westward Ho area on Thursdays and Sundays
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krand1276 and DeputyDonald like this.
  6. Tamatoa

Tamatoa I'd rather be shiny!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Thanks everyone! She'll be there at the beginning of October! I'm not sure of exact dates but she really appreciates all the help!

7. DeputyDonald

DeputyDonald Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oh man. I’ll have just missed her then. My wife and I will be there end of November. Likely the 20th or 21st. We’ll be visiting for a wedding and anytime we’re back in SoCal we always visit our second home.