• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can anyone here help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone here help?

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey all, didnt know where to put this thread as its not trading or buying just need a little pin-help :p

Im currently trying to trade for this pin -

pin52782th72
Pin 52782: DisneyShopping.com - St. Patrick's Day 2007 - Green Stitch

and Ive been told if I can get any 1 of these 5 pins the trader would trade 1-1...

pin33450th72
Pin 33450: Disney Auctions - Jessica Rabbit #1
pin33451th72
Pin 33451: Disney Auctions - Jessica Rabbit #2
pin33454th72
Pin 33454: Disney Auctions - Jessica Rabbit #5
pin33455th72
Pin 33455: Disney Auctions - Jessica Rabbit #6
pin42851th72
Pin 42851: Disney Auctions - Jessica and Roger Rabbit Cabaret Jumbo

IF anyone see's these or can trade for them please let me know. Im just stuck on how to get these pins as Im in begging mode for the Stitch pins since its 1 of 2 I need to finish off my collection.

Hmm, in my opinion, any of the Jessica pins the trader wants are Far more valuable, desireable and trade worthy than that of the Stitch pin. The Jessica pins in question are LE 100s from Disney Auction. The Stitch pin is LE 250 from Disney Shopping, just does not seem like an even 1 to 1 trade.

I would have to agree with the above post 100%. All of the Jessica pins are Disney Auctions, not Disney Shopping, and LE 100 to boot ... and at this point, I believe all very valuable pins (I'm not a Jessica collector so I can't give you estimates on how valuable, sorry). The Stitch pin you want is Disney Shopping and an LE 250. In my honest opinion, you would not be getting a very good trade if you traded any of the Jessicas for that Stitch 1:1 (especially if you considered what you'd have to give up to get the Jessica).

I know how it feels to want a pin so badly you can almost taste it, but there are times when you really should walk away from a potential trade because it really isn't the best time to make it. I do believe you that you want the pin, especially since you are so close to completing your collection - and if I had the Stitch pin, I'd trade it to you - but do you really want to overtrade so drastically to get it?

My best advice for you is to let this particular trade go because you aren't getting a good - and by good, I mean equal and fair - trade out of it ... or negotiate something other than a 1:1 trade (have the other person add something to the Stitch pin for the Jessica). The most important thing to remember is not to be overly hasty in making trades that aren't equal. This other trader could be sensing your desperation and proposing this trade because of it. I firmly believe (and it has worked for me ever since I started pin trading too many years ago) that if you are meant to own a pin, it'll find its way into your pin bag eventually. Sometimes you just need to be a bit more patient than you would like and wait for the right trade opportunity to come along (but given enough time, it will).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back