• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can Hardly Believe We Got This Pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Hardly Believe We Got This Pin!

imatronaholic

Daft Punk Rocks
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Come on everybody - it's the Most Wanted / Holy Grail dance time again!! :hsd::wiggle::hsd::wiggle::hsd::wiggle::hsd::wiggle::hsd:

I just want to give a BIG Thank You to Dusty for our recent trade! :)

Both of us got pins that we never thought we would find.. Here is what I got..

vmk_info_tech_pin_2.JPG

And it sure looks great on one of our VMK pages!

dpf_vmk_pins_page.JPG

Thanks again for the great trade. Dusty, you Rock! :cool:

Last edited:
wdsit.jpg

:shock::hsd:

But now its closed :(

My daughter played VMK all the time, back in the day. It was the BEST Disney online game. She/we were soooo sad when it closed. We used to go to DLR for all the Quests and the mystery pins - I think I spent over $1K on those pins - mainly for the codes - you know what I mean. We even did a Disney vacation for VMK too, and we live less than 30 minutes away. It would be sooo cooool if VMK would come back.

Anyway, I want to thank all of you for your comments on our Most Wanted / HG!! :hsd::wiggle::hsd:

Congrats! I also, miss VMK! I remember every morning waiting for it to open and then playing Jungle Cruise to get a high score and fireworks, before the "new" fireworks. The quests were so much fun too. I had friends that worked in VMK in the MK and we'd have so much fun talking about the upcoming quests and stuff. I really miss that game. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back