• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can I see some Belle collections?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I see some Belle collections?!

Jules

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've been collecting for a little while and have a few more pins coming my way. Until then, can I see some of your Belle or Beauty and the Beast collections???
I saw a great board from talesoftobv

Thanks,
Jules

:3 I was going to post until I saw my name on the board. I feel honored. lol.

I would really love to see some other Beauty and the Beast collections as well! I love seeing how other peeps put them together and such.

I've posted these before, but this is my Beauty and the Beast pin board, I've started a 2nd one but it doesn't have much on it, since I've been more focused on my theme park stuff than movie stuff

IMG_9506.jpg

Lanyard with my limited amount of DA pins

IMG_3605.jpg

I love those pins on the lanyard. Your board has so many wonderful pins! I can't wait to get mine put together! I have a few on my wish list! I am going to DL and DCA next week, so maybe I can do some trading!

Keep the pics coming!!

So, I took a picture on my ipad and wanted to just insert it here, but it asks for a URL and it is saved on my desktop as a JPG. Hmm. I am stuck. But I would love to show you what I have so far!

Eek! My collection is nowhere near as impressive as Debby's but I will definitely take a picture of the two pages or so of B&B that I have. ^.^ *sigh* one day haha. Will update soon!

So my cat wanted to help out showing you guys my small B&B collection. Haha! Unfortunately afterward I left the bag open and he decided to snack on one of my plastic sheets. :( Lol!

101_0150.jpg

101_0148.jpg

101_0146.jpg

And the best for last Bell in her peasant dress! My bf won't let me put her next to the pins with her in her yellow dress. :p
101_0144.jpg

Last edited:
Debby those are beautiful!
Thanks so much! I never intended to start collecting B/B but got a Rose Bell Jar in a trade. It was so pretty that I had to have more, so I now B/B is one of my primary collections. I only have a few more of the Rose Bell Jars to get, but, think those may be almost impossible, as no one is trading any of them. I really hope to be able to be a completist for just that part of the B/B pins.

So, I took a picture on my ipad and wanted to just insert it here, but it asks for a URL and it is saved on my desktop as a JPG. Hmm. I am stuck. But I would love to show you what I have so far!

Hi, you can get a free photo bucket app which, when you upload you're picture you can then copy the URL from there. Hope this helps

-Charlie

As you can see I need bunches more to complete the Belle collection I want to have! My fave so far is the Belle where she is smiling with the red B.

Debby, just wow! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L collection and I love the way Greg arranged them for you. My favorite board is the one with the Beauty and The Beast Storybook Jumbo pin on it because that one is soo amazing. I also love how you arranged the Stained Glasses and your Rose Jars!!!

I also enjoyed seeing Hopemax, Jules, and Iheartdumbo's collections. You guys have some really amazing pins that I've never even seen before. One of my favorite things about this forum is seeing better quality pictures of pins, because sometimes pinpics does not do a pin justice.

Where did this thread come from??? I think I wet myself a bit...

This is going to be my new reference page of pins to try to obtain... And I thought my Belle collection was nice... Yikes... I have a long way to go...

When I have a collection worthy enough I will add my picture up as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back