• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can I see some Belle collections?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I see some Belle collections?!
Greg has redone my Belle boards to make them more up-to-date with our latest acquisitions...here they are:

belle3.jpg

belle2o.jpg

belle1.jpg

Wow! Just gorgeous! You have three of my four BATB grails -- the Beast Transformation, the Jumbo Storybook that I've got in my siggy, and Mardi Gras Belle. Wowsa! They're all so beautiful together. I have a small collection right now since I've been trying to focus mostly on Ariel and get that one as close to finished as I can, but I've picked up a few BATB along the way, too. I'll post a pic later. But wow! This is one gorgeous board! I'm going to cry over how beautiful that Beast Transformation pin is! I HAVE to find that one soon or I'm gonna burst, lol!

Last edited:
Here's my teeny collection so far. I really need to start working more on it, but Ariel has been taking all of my time and energy lately :) Seeing all of these awesome collections though is really making me want to get back in the BATB game and go after my biggies

DC5AC457-D2EF-4F97-BC57-BE10608B2EF4-620-0000010723BADC41_zps0cf6b9d2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah, your collections are beautiful!! I will post my itty bitty collection soon! I too have been focusing more on Ariel and Rapunzel and as a result my BATB collection hasn't really grown much. :) :wiggle:

I'm in love with everyone's Belle collections! I really should start giving my own BATB collection a little more attention, but I've been mainly focused on Sleeping Beauty for the past few months, though after seeing everyone's amazing collections, I might just need to focus on Belle a little more.

The Gaston UK pin is one of my top four Gaston grail pins! And I love the Belle and Beast Paris pin, I've been on the look out for it for a while now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back