• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can someone in UK PLEASE help me with a disneystore UK purchase?! TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone in UK PLEASE help me with a disneystore UK purchase?! TIA

Lilianne89

I've got a dream
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to buy few items that I have been wanting for a very long while, from the Disney Store UK website, could someone please help me with the purchase before they get sold out please? I use paypal and will send the payment right away so you can use it to place the order, will message you the details if you can. Thanks so much in advance!!

Last edited:
I can help if anyone needs it, we might have the product you're looking for in my store, not if it's pins though.

-Charlie

I just noticed that on the uk disney store site they still have the 17" merida and Cinderella doll but don't ship to the us . That's why I was wondering how much shipping would be because they are so high to try to buy of ebay here and I just started collecting.

Actually the LE Cinderella has been sold out here for at least a week, they don't ship to US because it already has its own site. I think to ship to the US would be at least £20 postage. If anyone needs something shipped from UK I can do it as long as I get payment first as I'm broke for at least another week.

Actually the LE Cinderella has been sold out here for at least a week, they don't ship to US because it already has its own site. I think to ship to the US would be at least £20 postage. If anyone needs something shipped from UK I can do it as long as I get payment first as I'm broke for at least another week.
It may say sold out but they will soon have one more.... they sent me two in error after screwing up my order a number of times. Still waiting to hear back from customer service about it.

I just noticed that on the uk disney store site they still have the 17" merida and Cinderella doll but don't ship to the us . That's why I was wondering how much shipping would be because they are so high to try to buy of ebay here and I just started collecting.

I purchased the designer doll Belle last year for someone on here and to post it to the USA through a tracking service was £50 !

I'm looking to buy upcoming Cinderella set if UKers want to sell or trade:). I'm sure you'll find someone to help you here. DPF UKers are so nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back