• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't find a pin on PinPics. Any help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find a pin on PinPics. Any help appreciated

unibear

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey all,

I just bought this pin from Japan. I love the "game prize" pins that are given out as consolation prices for not winning the arcade-type games (I know I'D be losing on purpose just to get a pin).

Anyway, this pin I just bought is a pin of Chandu (a tiger that is popular in Japan, and I think he's tied to Sinbad somehow). In the pin, he is wearing a red turban and has a magic lamp (like Genie's) and a cloud of white behind him and the lamp.

I'll try to attach the picture. Any assistance in finding it on PinPics would be greatly appreciated.

$_57.JPG

I can't find it either. It's the Arabian Coast games and I found a similar one, but not your exact one:

[h=3]Pin 95754 TDS - Arabian Coast Games - Magic Carpet - Chandu[/h]

Is it from this year? It looks like only two 2015 pins have been added to Pinpics so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back