• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't post in Pin Trading

Can't post in Pin Trading

PinTraderJax

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi I am fairly new to the forum. I am not able to post a new thread in Pin Trading could someone please tell me why?
Thanks

I believe you are good to go ...

"In an effort to safeguard our members and forming a more tightly-knit collector community, We have placed restrictions on new members who wish to post their own sales or trade threads in our Marketplace.

In order to create a new thread in the marketplace with your items for sale or trade, you must meet the following (simple!) criteria

• You must have been a member on DPF for at least 10 days
  • You must have at least 30 posts as a member here on DisneyPinForum.
That's it! Once these criteria are met, you will have access to post your items or pins for sale/trade in our marketplace.

As a non-sales-qualified member, however, you will still be able to view and reply to existing members' threads and as a result, you are still able to make purchases and trades. However you will not be able to post your own sales or trade threads until the above criteria are met.

Once you meet the criteria, however, you may not be able to post in the Marketplace right away. Please be patient. The privilege promotions happen automatically every hour, so you may have to wait until the server updates your permissions."

Last edited:
Back