• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't post yet but I meet the criterial?

Can't post yet but I meet the criterial?

Pluto1982

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I want to start posting stuff for sale, trade, and wanted. I have over 30 posts now and I have been a member for over a month. Did I do something wrong? I don't see a post button yet for me in the marketplace.

It's not immediate. There should be an additional note "wait for server permissions to be updated." That's backend coding type stuff, it happens on a schedule that website owners don't control (web host kind of thing). If you just reached it today, wait several hours or in the morning.

Once the minimum posting criteria have been met (30 posts and membership of 10 days), permissions are granted on a computer-controlled rolling basis at fixed intervals. Permission is not granted the very second it has been earned. If you still haven't been granted permission approximately 24 hours following meeting the criteria, send me a PM and I'll look into your account.

Back