• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't seem to post on marketplace

Can't seem to post on marketplace

milly5513

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
So I am still trying to figure out how to work the forums and today I noticed I am able to post pretty much everywhere except in the market place section.

The reason I wanted to post there because I wanted a pin grab bag (since I don't want to buy from ebay) but I didnt see any in other posts.

So to get to the point is it because I am fairly new that i am not able to create a thread in that section? or are my settings off?

I would greatly appreciate some help please:)

You need to have been a member for 10 days and have 30 posts. You are one short, find something to reply to and you will be good to go.

You need to have been a member for 10 days and have 30 posts. You are one short, find something to reply to and you will be good to go.

:bigthumb:

And don't be too worried if it takes a little time for the system to update. Sometimes permissions take about 24 hours to activate. One more post!

Back