• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Caught on the line (of zaps) by ZAGFISH!

ZAPPED! Caught on the line (of zaps) by ZAGFISH!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
I was expecting a package from David who is helping me find a certain Sorcerer Mickey pin but when two different packages arrived from "Amy" I knew I had been hooked in this new game "Zagfish" has chosen to play. Nena and I opened the package slowly looking at each other in anticipation and found the fermented fish had zapped me not once but TWICE! He chose to send me two pins off my grail list. One for me and the other for Nena! Thank you for these wonderful pins! They are both listed on my siggy so some editing is now on Nena's to do list! This is what he sent us!

for my small but very special Mary Poppins collection (I love this pin!)

Nena LOVES this one! She rarely comments on a pin but this one she has wanted since it came out!]

WE LOVE THEM!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Last edited:
Zagfish sounds like a name that a stereotypical mad boss would yell out if he was mad... Zagfish!!! Get in my office now! Joking aside congrats on the zap!

Aw, love the duffy pin!! And the penguin is so cute too ^.^ Congratulations on your wonderful new pin additions! Go Team Grail Slayers! \o/ :hsd:

Woot! Woot! Very happy for you Darlene! :poke: Truly you deserve lots and lots of happiness AND all the pins you want!! :) You're an amazing person and do soooooo much for soooooo many!! :wavey: I'm jumping up and down for you (figuratively that is, lol!)

Sending you big hugs too!!

Back