• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Charity Event 2013 - Donations so far..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charity Event 2013 - Donations so far..

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey everyone I thought I would show what we have been sent so far towards the charity event we will hold in October, I know its still early on but it is giving me more time to find a decent enough pin/s to giveaway/raffle off for those who have donated.

003-50.jpg

The picture consists of only 3 donations, 2 from DPF members and 1 from a Pintalk member. As generous as people have been we have not had much interest in donations to be honest and without the support from the pin/vinylmation community the last 2 events would not have raised over £1000 in aid of the Scott Schofield Memorial Fund charity who aids in sending families abroad or on day trips from around the world who has someone close to them suffer from EB.

I see lots of generous gestures with zapping etc and I ask, can you not spare just 1 pin, OE etc to send as a donation. Every pin helps and one person donated 42 pins which was a great push forward.

If anyone would like the details please PM me regarding where to send donations. This could be unwanted vinylmations, plushes, anything disney.

NOTE*** THERE WILL BE AN INCENTIVE TO DONATE, JUST NOT DECIDED WHAT TO GET AS A PRIZE***********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back