• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Chaser Hidden Mickey's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaser Hidden Mickey's

Rob_Bob

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got back from Walt Disney World. I was there for 7 days. I was on a quest which I am happy to say, I completed. I went there to find all 20 chaser hidden mickey's from the 2011 collection. I was not sure if the second wave were going to be obtainable. However, on my second to last night there, I found my last two chasers. I started the trip with nothing. I was able to find the first 10 easy enough. Then it was the second 10 that gave me a run for my money. Working hard I found the second wave 8 silver chasers. The numbers 12 and 20 Figment pins were a bit hard to find since every cast member I found with that pin, I had to ask what the number was on the back side before I traded. However, the t-shirts were the hardest. Luckily, I found a cast member at downtown PTP and he had t-shirt Figaro. When he saw I had the entire collection minus the Mickey t-shirt, well he would not let me go until I completed my collection. Thank you Disney. I am now the proud owner of all 20 hidden mickey chasers for 2011.

Attachments

• Lanyard 002.jpg
    Lanyard 002.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Lanyard 003.jpg
    Lanyard 003.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Lanyard 004.jpg
    Lanyard 004.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Lanyard 006.jpg
    Lanyard 006.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Lanyard 007.jpg
    Lanyard 007.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 153
  • Lanyard 005.jpg
    Lanyard 005.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Can I ask...?How many Figaro T-Shirt HM Chasers were released.?.I saw a post on another forum that has pics of 2 sides of a pinbag FULL of Figaro T-Shirts
Are there scrappers of them now?

There are 2 figaro T-shirt pins WDW's Set of Regulars has a Figaro Numbered 3 of 10 and the Same Pin is also numbered 17 of 20 as part of the chaser set. Also the Silver Colorful Figment Chaser is numbered twice in the Chasers (12 of 20 and 20 of 20)

Hope this helps <3

I also believe Disneyland is doing the Hidden Mickey t-shirts. All of Disneyland's HM t-shirts are different from WDW except the Figaro pin. I do not know which # of 11 Figaro is in the Disneyland collection.

We have been at disneyworld since last friday we are leaving tomorrow my daughter is trying to get them all but we have only found 13 so far its not looking to good. We have found alot but mostly repeats of what we already have :-(

There is a post on Pin Talk, that now they are releasing silver version chasers for the colored Figaro, and that Mickey should be coming too. So there may be 12 chasers. As if it wasn't confusing enough with the Figments looking the same except for the number. And the Mickey chaser looking like the regular.

Right, but completists won't say, "Oh, I don't need those colored versions, because they were errors." Nope, they will consider it a 12-chaser set. :)

All of the pins in this set are unpainted versions of the 2011 WDW Hidden Mickey Pins (except the t-shirts), set 1 (first half of year) and set 2 (second half of year). They are tradable just like any other disney pins. Chasers are suppose to be more rare, but I don't think this set is any rarer than the regular pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back