• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Christmas List-I was a very good girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas List-I was a very good girl

merida33

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on my wishlist for my graduation/christmas/birthday trifecta and wondering what y'all have on your wishlists? I have a few super big things (LASIK, camera, iPod Classic) but struggling with the smaller more affordable things. Plus, I'm nosy and like to hear what you're wishing for. :)

P.S. But if this belongs in the Disney Chat area that's cool to move it. I didn't put it there because I don't do pins like most of the board and wanted related ideas.

Haha love this idea.

Here's my list:
- Obviously the LE Frozen dolls
- PS4 (which I have paid the deposit for already but will pay it off this week so I dont have to worry about it during release date I would have done it sooner but I just can't stop buying pins! LOL) BTW this is my partners' present to me but im going to open it as soon as I get it haha.
- Designer Rapunzel Pin
- New Macbook pro (which I am hoping my parents are getting me right now since they are in Singapore for a holiday). They tried getting it the other day but they still didnt receive the new ones yet so they are going to try again on their way back so I am excited about that. My last one sorta stopped working haha.
- Sideshow Collectible Bobba Fett Mythos figure
- Call of Duty Ghosts Hardened Edition
- Assassins Creed for my new PS4
- 2x 20kg weight plates because my current weights have gotten light so I need to up the ante a bit

My list could go on but that is ultimately what I am hoping to get in the short term. Bit of a mixed bag to be honest. Wish my friends could read this post and get the hint haha.

There is some Disney stuff in there so it does sorta fit in other Disney collectibles but you are right it is probably better suited to anything goes haha.

Nice lists!!

What I want most for Christmas besides the LE Frozen dolls and pins is a new professional camera. In need of a serious upgrade, I want a Nikon or a Cannon something that takes great photos.
If I can't get my camera anything Disney will do :)

Nice lists!!

What I want most for Christmas besides the LE Frozen dolls and pins is a new professional camera. In need of a serious upgrade, I want a Nikon or a Cannon something that takes great photos.
If I can't get my camera anything Disney will do :)

What sort of camera do you have now? If you dont mind me asking? I asked for a camera from my parents a few years ago for Christmas? (they still gave me some money for Christmas too so I guess it was a bonus present haha) and they bought me a Nikon D7000 which I absolutely love. I think I just got away with it because my dad loves cameras too haha.

What sort of camera do you have now? If you dont mind me asking? I asked for a camera from my parents a few years ago for Christmas? (they still gave me some money for Christmas too so I guess it was a bonus present haha) and they bought me a Nikon D7000 which I absolutely love. I think I just got away with it because my dad loves cameras too haha.
I have a Fujifilm Finepix S700, it is an ok camera and we have had it for 6 years now. You know its time to upgrade when things that are not too far away are coming out all blurry. I need one like the one you currently have, I have heard those are great. I think its time I do some camera research ;)

Now that my collection is out in the open, at least to my fiance I'm putting on some Jim Shores and some Classic Dolls I dig, and of course my LE ANNA that I must have. I just don't know what else I can't live without. Maybe some IKEA cases. ;)

At the moment I am waiting to see what the LE Anna doll looks like. I am most interested in her.

Some things on my wishlist for christmas are:

-Fluttershy Build a Bear
-Sunset Shimmer Figure
-Sailor Moon Usagi Tsukino Custom Wig.
-Sailor Moon costume
-Little Mermaid Ariel plush doll
-Little Mermaid Deluxe Doll set
-Charlotte Doll
-Lady Gaga Artpop cd

I only have one thing on my Christmas list! I'm sure I'll come up with smaller things later but I fully expect lots of Disney gift cards.

Here is what I do have on my list- the Beauty and the Beast throw from WDW. It's just so beautiful and Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie and Belle is my favorite princess... I love it!

Ahh!! I am obsessed with the holidays... I have been trying to figure out what to do for some friends, and family!
but... as for me......
Heres what I have on my wants list at the moment..
Wow... This is actually a lot of stuff. -.-

17inch Duffy bear
Holiday Pascal Plush

Beautifully Disney Rapunzel lip gloss
Beautifully Disney Merida lip gloss

Anna LE doll
Elsa LE doll

DS Anna/Elsa Ornament
DS Merida Ornament
DS Rapunzel Ornament
DS Ariel with Eric statue Ornament

Hallmark Rapunzel Ornament
Hallmark Merida ornament
Hallmark Mike Ornament

Non-Disney -----

Nintendo 3DS XL Pink
Animal Crossing
Pokemon X / Y

This is a fun thread idea!!
I love some of your Christmas lists.

Ideally - apart from pins -

I would like a Disney teddy (or plush whatever it's called), a disney throw/blanket as my blankets are at my parents house in Australia and I SO need one in France, some winter shoes, and maybe just maybe an annual pass to dlrp. OH and the dlrp fantillusion/earlier cd. These things are probably so out of range for me this year as I am unemployed and my boyfriend is on an apprentice wage, and my parents are sending some of my stuff from Australia and postage cost is enormous. But I'm guaranteed a teddy because it's a tradition in our family so woo :))

OMG. I totally was gonna make a thread just like this one! I thought it would be great to have around with the secret santa thing gonig on, even if this is the thread of expensive things! Thanks for making this!!

Honestly I just asked for skylanders for christmas. Everything is really out of my families budget this year so yeah ^w^;;

I'm thinking about getting disney infinity a try. The figures look cool and its a great excuse for my family to get me action figures lol! Aside from that I want Hot Toys Loki, WWE 2014 game, LE Frozen dolls and the haunted manision stretched portrait vinylmation set!

boy do I feel left out, let me explain, since we came back from the pin event in Sept, we have had ALL my PODM pins put in a frame that we had done, I won the AP set at the event so had to do the rest of them 14 in all, so when we get the frame back with pins in of course, then we must put in the lights, then hang, was not the cheapest thing I have done but that will be my Christmas, Birthday and anything else that comes along.

Also have to frame my 13 pin set yet.

So for me a Happy Healthy Holiday season with family and friends

I only have one thing on my Christmas list! I'm sure I'll come up with smaller things later but I fully expect lots of Disney gift cards.

Here is what I do have on my list- the Beauty and the Beast throw from WDW. It's just so beautiful and Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie and Belle is my favorite princess... I love it!
OMG I love that throw. I need to get that.

There a few things I want right now, but Ill probably get them myself before Christmas like the LE Frozen dolls perhaps and some of the princess ornaments. We only have a few Disney ornaments right now and Id like to add more to our tree this year. Plus they are on sale right now.

Non Disney:
A new LV bag (I have a big one for traveling but I need a smaller one for day to day stuff)
A new tattoo (perhaps Disney themed)
A new puppy (I really want a Frenchie)

Thats really it but none of those things are things that I NEED, they are just wishes and wants, and pretty expensive too. Im saving up to take a training next year that is pretty costly so really all extra money needs to be put towards that. But one can dream.

Love love love this!!! So cool!

Well we now have a 5 month old daughter so Christmas will be all about her from now on. That being said my brother has started buying her Jim Shore pieces which I'm secretly excited about as I always wanted to start my own collection but I went for the Precious Moments instead. I know I've got my Little Mermaid blu ray coming and I've got the Belle rose charm for my chamilia bracelet. Gonna have to have a think though!

OMG I love that throw. I need to get that.

A new tattoo (perhaps Disney themed).

YES great idea! I wouldn't mind a Disney tat but definitely would get it done in Australia rather than France (sadly tattoo artists here are not excellent, whereas Australia has got to be the land of tattoos haha) :)

And that throw omg

Christmas list: Brave snow globe (eBay); Jim Shore Merida figurine; Catching Fire Katniss Barbie; some of the Frozen dolls; and Disney's Robin Hood Bluray (one of my favorite childhood movies)

Dan and I are trying to go easy on the holidays this year, since our two-week land and sea Disney honeymoon is in February. So we're hoping for things like Disney Giftcards from our families to help us with spending money on our adventure! We're really, REALLY trying to not use our credit cards or cash on this trip and so far we've saved up SO much in gift cards!! It's a great feeling.

There are a few things (some tragically more expensive than others) that I'd love for our adventure though. Hoping to either save for these or get them as holiday gifts:

- Disney Cruise Line Track Jacket
- Disney Cruise Line Satchel by Dooney and Bourke (I am so obsessed with this nautical print, omg)
- THIS GUY (Canon EOS Rebel T3i) When Dan and I started dating, he bought me a camera to take to Israel. It had a lot of battery issues and is very touch and go, usually choosing to fail when I really need it. I really would love a new camera for the holidays, but they're so pricey... I might just save up for it instead.
- iPad Mini ... I want to upgrade so badly, I've had my iPad 3 years, but again, there's nothing wrong with it. It seems foolish to upgrade... this is more a "it would be nice if..." than actually wanting it for the holidays, I guess, lol.

Lastly, the ultimate holiday gift pipe dream:

Thomas Kinkade's Tangled piece. Guys. I have never wanted a piece of artwork the way I want this piece of artwork. It actually kind of hurts, haha!

I'm excited for the holidays. This year I'm doing a lot of handmade gifts and (hopefully) cookie and cupcake making. It's fun to see everyone's lists so far!!

Last edited:

OMG, I saw this when we were at WDW over the summer and it is sooooo gorgeous in person! I hope you get it! You'll love it!

I've been having trouble with a Christmas list myself and have no idea what to ask for. Like a lot of others though, I looooove the Jim Shore figures! So many one or two of those will make an appearance though mainly I'm just waiting for the new ones to come out. There's going to be a gorgeous Merida and an absolutely drop-dead-must-have new Ariel, plus a beautiful new Rapunzel with Pascal. I love them all, maybe I'll add one or two of those to my Christmas list :)

I think this is the point where I incur the wrath of the forum- I have a one word Christmas list this year: Frozen. And I've told my family that since early June when they asked what I wanted for my birthday and my response was I don't know, but I want Frozen things for Christmas. I know I haven't seen the movie yet so I can't say for certain I'll love it- but it's Disney and fairy tales so I'm fairly certain I will. And even if I don't love the storyline, I already know from the images I've seen that it's a beautiful movie so I'll still appreciate any merchandise I can get. :) Mainly I'm hoping for the LE dolls (which I'll probably be responsible for ordering myself, but will be saved for presents).

I'm sad you feel left out but ti sounds like you got a pretty neat present even though the dates weren't quite right!

I have not had a Christmas or birthday present in years. In fact I don't think my fiance has ever bought me one. All my money I receive goes straight to bills and we put all we save for presents to our families instead. This year I put my foot down and stomped like a three year old. I WANT PRESENTS!! ;) The man just got a better job and we moved into a place with MUCH lower rent so maybe, maybe we can pull it off this year.

OMG, I saw this when we were at WDW over the summer and it is sooooo gorgeous in person! I hope you get it! You'll love it!

Thank you! I can't wait to see it in person, I saw the picture online and fell in love. Thought it'd be perfect for my Christmas list but my family decided we needed to tone it down with the presents this year as we kept going crazy in years prior. So we decided one thing per person and that'll be the one thing on my list... it'll totally be worth it!

Strangely, not too things on my wants list. I just want to be with family and have a good time. Christmas for me is seeing my grandkids having fun. Sure, there are things I would like to have but they take a back seat when it comes to my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back