• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Christmas ZAP from guyver68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas ZAP from guyver68

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I just had to post this lovely surprise that came in the mail yesterday. Robert and I actually trade and talk to each other on Facebook and I wanted to give him some street cred on DPS because he is really a great person and a really reliable trader. I hope one of these trips down to Florida we can coordinate our schedules and trade in person that would be great. Look how cute this is and its been a long awaited 10 but I can never seem to get my hands on. It is an animated short, the night before Christmas

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131218_072329.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131218_072329.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 37
  • ForumRunner_20131218_072337.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131218_072337.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 37
Before all my sweet dear DB friends comment IN MY DEFENSE, i did take the pics with my phone right side up and they came out side ways. I then went into my phone and figured out how to rotate them and then went on forum runner (janice installed it) and managed to post a thread (in the wrong place cant finds zaps and swaps) and then posted the pics which showed right side up but then posted side ways. SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPES AND SMOKE IT. I cant be gorgeous and a sheer delight and have time to study tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back