• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Cinderella trading event day was full of Zaps and fun :O

ZAPPED! Cinderella trading event day was full of Zaps and fun :O

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo9_1280.jpg

I picked these up! Frollo is for two of my UK friends, and Aurora and Orangey is for David the other two for trade!

The Narissa and Calhoun pins were zaps from my non pin trading friend Jaimie!

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo8_1280.jpg

The APs I pulled from the board!

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo7_1280.jpg

I traded for these! I already had a piglet though ): But now we're down to two missing with an extra piglet!

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo6_1280.jpg

Thumper was a zap from my NON pin trading friend and the rest were the other trades I made!

tumblr_nlrvt9DURc1rj4p8eo1_1280.jpg

Timeerkat, my friend Jaimie and I spent most of the two days together...Timeerkat zapped me this easter basket!!!!!!

tumblr_nlrvt9DURc1rj4p8eo2_1280.jpg

Litleo made a new friend

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo5_1280.jpg

When I got home my grandma gave me these! I won a sketchbook from Chub's for the love of art and was zapped spots in Rasputins game by Docfish!!

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo1_1280.jpg

Speedwaystar was amazing and helped me get these!! But he zapped me ALL THESE THINGS \/\/\/\/\/

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo4_1280.jpg

wow awesome !! you got so many amazing things , congrats .
is there any chance of trading for your spare Aurora ice cream pin please ,pretty please ??

It was great to meet you! And technically Sven and Eeyore weren't zaps, since I owed them to you from your auction. ;)

:eek2: WOW!! Awesome!! Lots and lots of very cool things!! Big CONGRATS and very happy you had a great time at the event!! Thanks for posting all these fantastic pictures!! :bigthumb:

Sounds like you had an incredible time, and looks like you ended up with a LOT of extraordinary new things!!! :bigthumb: Really wish I could have managed to be there too! :) I still have to track down one of those blue Aurora PTDs! :facepalm:

Back