• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Cleo (Pin #1623) is stuck in a small pond! - Ends Sun, Feb 19. 2017 @ 6pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Cleo (Pin #1623) is stuck in a small pond! - Ends Sun, Feb 19. 2017 @ 6pm PST

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hello everyone! I am putting Cleo (Pin #1623) up for auction! I haven't had too much luck with trading her despite her impressive w-t stats!

WANTS: 179
TRADES: 22

The auction will end at 6:00pm PST on Sun, Feb 19, 2017. You can see my collection and wants on PinPics: "watzshakinbacon".

USA bids/ shipping only!

NOTE: this is the 2003 version (just has the Disney China stamp). It also has a little (rust?) damage on the back, but the front is perfect! See pics below :p

Here are the important pics you are interested in:
CAtnXSw.jpg

C4wIYS7.jpg

Main Pin Collections (aka trying to start):

• Belle
  • Maleficent
  • Dumbo
  • MASCOTS!!!! (WDW and DLR)

Other pins of interest:

• fox characters (Robin Hood, Todd, fox villain from Pinocchio, etc)
  • Art Nouveau style pins
  • stained glass style pins
  • "Imagineer/ing" pins (cuz.. I want to work at WDI some day lol)
  • good traders

Do Not Want (it probably goes without saying):

• Scrappers/ Counterfeits
  • Fantasy Pins
  • Dated pins (unless it's on my wants!)

Good luck, everyone! :rock:

I've wanted this pin FOREVER... but alas, I don't have anything you'd want.
Free bump for you though!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have any good traders or pins with comparable ratios, I'm fine with you bidding! Or I can take a look at your PinPics if you tell me your username!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just traded mine it went to France along with a few other pins as well good luck on your auction

Thanks! Actually, everyone who responded on PinPics were from France (and some other countries, but mainly France!). I guess Cleo is pretty popular over there!

AUCTION ENDS ON SUNDAY 6PM PST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back